Clean & Sober Recovery Services, Inc. has offered expert care since 2008. We have a track record of providing the knowledge, tools and structure to help people achieve long-term sobriety. Call us at 916 990-0190 to learn how we can help eople reclaim health in body, mind and spirit.
- Our expert team includes an attending physician, a clinical social worker and certified substance use disorder counselors.
- Our continuum of care can meet evolving needs as part of a long-term recovery program.
- Our ongoing family education and support helps the entire family regain health and balance.
- Our strong involvement with the local recovery community helps participants build a foundation of local 12-step support for sobriety long after formal treatment ends.
- CSRS is a family business. The owners are on site and easily accessible to participants and their families.
"Because addiction is a family disease, my husband and I attended the Sunday family meetings held there where we learned healthier, more effective ways to interact with our son on his recovery journey as well as our own. These weekly meetings help families understand addiction as a brain disease and offer invaluable support to all family members. The incredible staff here along with family counselor Ricki Townsend who volunteers her time facilitating the Sunday meetings have certainly helped this family recover!