Clean & Sober Recovery Services, Inc. has offered expert care since 2008. We have a track record of providing the knowledge, tools and structure to help people achieve long-term sobriety. Our Bio-Psycho-Social model of treatment focuses on helping people reclaim health in body, mind and spirit.
- Our expert team includes an attending physician, a clinical social worker and certified substance use disorder counselors.
- Our continuum of care can meet evolving needs as part of a long-term recovery program.
- Our ongoing family education and support helps the entire family regain health and balance.
- Our strong involvement with the local recovery community helps participants build a foundation of local 12-step support for sobriety long after formal treatment ends.
- CSRS is a family business. The owners are on site and easily accessible to participants and their families.