We have designed our in-patient residential treatment program to support recovery in body, mind and spirit:
- In our group and individual counseling sessions, we use a cognitive behavioral approach to help people develop healthy alternatives to drugs and alcohol. We work on issues of self-esteem, anger management, triggers, boundaries, the brain disease of addiction, life skills and relapse prevention.
- We rebuild physical fitness with volleyball, swimming and weightlifting, and we restore spiritual wellness with daily meditation and mindfulness.
- Our chef creates delicious and nutritious meals that restore physical health.
- We offer twice-weekly family education to help families heal.
- We build strong connections with the local 12-step community so participants have a network of support for sustained sobriety after formal treatment ends.
- After graduation from our program, we offer three months of weekly “aftercare” at no additional cost.